02 December, 2007

What I read

One of the things I've noticed about a lot of successful information security professionals is the large amount of reading they do. The pace and scope of the field make it very important to read.

As I find one site to read, it often leads to one, two, or many other interesting sites. Reading all these sites has led to me learning a huge amount on a wide variety of topics. Even when I'm just reading opinions rather than technical content, it is often food for thought.

The sites I have listed on the right represent just a portion of the regular reading I do. Some of those sites will also mention or have links to other good reading. I particularly like technical content, explanations or HOWTOs that can be used in the real world.

While it's probably impossible to read too much in this field, it's definitely possible to read too little.

No comments:

Post a Comment